1) Solicitors or practicing Lawyers, licensed access clients and members of the public may contact Kenworthy's Chambers to obtain a quotation for legal services. Please Contact Us for details.
2) Kenworthy's Chambers use the following pricing models for legal services:
• Fixed Fees
• Hourly Rates
• Legal Aid
• Conditional Fee Agreements
• Contractual Public Access work
All prices depend on the legal area, case type, case complexity and experience of the Barrister. Please contact the Chamber's Clerks for a quote.
3) Kenworthy's Barristers accept instructions in the following legal matters:
• Administrative and Public Law
• Business and Property
• Civil Litigation and Costs
• Court of Protection
• Criminal Law
• Employment Law
• Family and Finance
• Immigration, Asylum and Nationality
• Inquests, Regulatory and Professional Discipline
• Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
4) Kenworthy's Barristers adhere to deadlines when given, however the Barrister’s availability, the complexity of the work, and the need for additional documentation can all influence timescales.
Kenworthy’s Clerks are renowned for their excellent communication skills, keeping solicitors and clients in the picture and actively listening to the requirements and needs of professional and lay clients to effectively match Barrister’s expertise to the case in question.
5) Useful links:
Check out all our Policies.
To ensure complaints are remedied in a timely fashion Kenworthy's has a recognised Complaints Procedure.
Kenworthy’s Barrister are regulated by the Bar Standards Board. You can search the Barristers' Register on the Bar Standard's Board website.
Kenworthy’s Chambers can take instructions from members of the public. Download our Pricing for Public Access services. Read the Bar Standards Board guidance on how members of the public can instruct Barristers directly.
If you have any further questions or require additional information, please contact Chamber's Clerks who will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.